It feels like I have been attending shower after shower over the past 2 months! With all the yummy food, it's no wonder Eden has been going through a growth spurt! Anyway, we are beyond grateful for all the thought and work people have put in to making this a special time for us.
Just wanted to share a few shower pictures.
February 6 - surprise lunch at The Cheesecake Factory with "The Force"
February 19 - my main shower. BIG thanks to my mom and Steph for hosting such a beautiful shower, and to Barb for allowing us to crash her house! :)
February 26 - Another lunch at The Cheesecake Factory with my CBC girls!! I'm so bummed that I don't have a picture from this. I blame it on the fact that my photographer wasn't there and that there were 2 pregnant women there with yummy food and cheesecake... I think we were just having too much fun to even think about it! Anyway, it was a great time! Loved catching up with everyone, oh how I miss them!
March 17 - The 5th floor "Nightingal's" threw me a shower at work. Pretty sure these ladies (and a couple gents) are what keep me sane at work. They have all been so amazing, helping me get through those long nights on my feet! Soooo looking forward to my break from work, but I will definitely miss them!!
A big "thank you" to everyone. I cannot express how blessed we feel. We never expected anything like this. Your excitement for us is overwhelming and we are so grateful for each one of you! If only Eden knew how much she is already loved.









No comments:
Post a Comment