Saturday, March 26, 2011

36 Weeks

36 weeks... 27 days to go!


Me and my basketball... we are doing pretty well!  Sleeping has been more of a challenge over the past week or so, but otherwise still chuggin' along.  It's not that I can't get comfortable, I am just up about every hour going to the bathroom... guess that's my body's way or preparing me for what's ahead!  

We are more than ready to meet this little girl!!  While we still have another 4 weeks, we realize it could be any day too!  I started my weekly Dr. appointments this week.  The doctor said if I go past my due date, they will induce me at 41 weeks.  So we should have a baby by April 28th!  I'm hoping for more of a tax day baby, though.  Matt has been bugging me to pack my bag for the last few weeks, he even made me a packing list.  So I finally did it today... mostly to get him off my back.

I'm working on a few finishing touches on the nursery tonight and then I will post pictures... Stay tuned!


No comments:

Post a Comment