So I wanted Matt to use his photography skills to take some maternity pictures of me. Well, it didn't go as smoothly as planned. He apparently didn't know what maternity pictures were, and I was getting frustrated. It was a little cold and windy outside and we were losing our daylight. Anyway, I think we got a couple good ones. I wasn't having a particularly photogenic day, so there aren't too many head shots. If he will put up with me, we may try again.
 |
| 1 of my favorites |
 |
| another 1 of my favorites... reminds me of a Gap commercial or something. |
 |
| Roxy kept getting in the way, so we decided to let her in 1 of the pictures. |
 |
| My boots are much more photogenic than I am!! |
the first one is my fav, but I love the one of roxy.
ReplyDelete