Wednesday, April 6, 2011
Eden is Here!
Phew...it's been a whirlwind the last couple of days. In case you haven't heard, Eden decided to show up about three weeks early. She was born Monday morning, 4/4 at 7:21 and weighed a healthy 6 lbs 9 oz. Kel and Eden were discharged from the hospital today, so we're all back home now and doing well. I'm trying to help Kel rest as much as possible, but it's difficult when the baby needs to eat every couple hours.
Here are a few pictures of Eden so you can get to know her. We'll post again soon.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





Congrats, again!! She is adorable! I love the first picture, proud mom and grandma!
ReplyDeleteMatt and Kelly, she is beautiful! I LOVE the picture of Dan and Wendy. It's perfect. Keep the pictures coming! Enjoy every precious second. :)
ReplyDeleteYes Keep the pics coming, I <3 the one of her "sitting" ...soooo cute.
ReplyDeleteBTW, your ticker says you got 15 days to go...man is THAT thing off...LOL
ReplyDelete