Hey all! Sorry it has been so long... I haven't forgotten about you. It's just amazing how someone so little can keep you sooooo busy! I don't know how all you moms keep your blogs updated!
Anyway, today was suppose to be Eden's due date! I can't believe she is almost 3 weeks old! Time is flying by and she is changing everyday. Just wanted to give you a little update and I will try to post some pictures a little later.
We are all doing well! Eden is bringing us so much joy, we are really enjoying her and starting to adjust to life with a newborn! Her little personality is starting to show more and more everyday. She is becoming more alert and it's fun to watch her check out her surroundings. Everyone asks how well she sleeps at night... well, every night is different. Some nights she is up every 2 hours and other nights she sleeps about 4 hours at a time. Nana and I took her to the outlets shopping yesterday and she broke a record! She made it 5 hours without eating... I think she really likes to shop! Nursing her has been the most challenging part of this for me. She has a stubborn streak in her and sometime it is a bit of struggle. Her neck is freakishly strong for her age and she puts up a good fight. So, I am looking forward to getting her a bottle so Matt can take 1 or 2 feedings a day.
Thanks everyone for all your love and support. Eden is so spoiled! We are overwhelmed by everyones generosity! And if you haven't met her yet, you should!! We love visitors and we can't wait for her to meet all her friends and family! Ok, we'll get some pictures up soon!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
HEY, I have that same head band, clippy and pjs...LOL just in big girl size
ReplyDelete