Friday, May 20, 2011

Pictures and more!

Since I am averaging about 1 post every 3 weeks, I realize I probably don't have any followers anymore!  Anyhow, I'm still going to post those pictures I promised and give you all a little update!  And my goal from now on is to post at least once a week!

Here are some pictures of our sweet girl from her first 6 weeks of life... yes, 6 WEEKS already.  Can you believe it?!  Where does the time go?

1 day old

First time in her car seat... coming home from the hospital




First bath... not really a fan.



Our attempt at taking some "artistic" newborn pictures... she dislikes being naked, though.


Easter
More to come.  I'm always a little behind on pictures.  Matt takes most (ok, ALL) the pictures in this family.  So, it's always a little delayed until he edits them and I finally remember to ask him to send them to me!   Most of these are from her first 3 weeks, so I feel like she has changed so much since these pictures!!

A little update on things... we are doing well!  Some days are more challenging than others!  For the most part, Eden is a pretty good baby.  She had a spell where she was really cranky in the evenings, but I think she is starting to grow out of that.  Plus, we are trying to put her to bed by 7:30-8:00, so we are bypassing some of that cranky time.  I'm trying to get her on some kind of schedule, but it seems impossible!  It would probably help if we weren't running around so much, but I am trying to make the most of my maternity leave... trying to spend time and catch up with friends and family.  BTW, why does 12 weeks of pregnancy seem like FOREVER and 12 weeks of maternity leave fly by?!

2 comments:

  1. Eden, is adorable, Kel! We will have to have a play date with the girls before you go back to work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pics, I love the blue blanket one. she is a very pretty little girl!

    ReplyDelete