Friday, February 25, 2011

32 weeks and READY!

Sorry, it's been almost 2 weeks since my last post.  We have been keeping busy, but are finally starting to feel ready for Eden's arrival!  We had a wonderful shower last weekend and are so blessed by the love and support everyone has shown (shower pictures coming soon).  The nursery is almost finished, as well!!!  We are just about done the quilt and things are really starting to come together.  Now, we just need the baby!

Here's your belly shot for 32 weeks.  I'm feeling huge... scary that the baby still has 8 weeks to grow!  Today, I was doing a little online browsing for baby items.  She kicked me so hard that the laptop nearly fell off my lap.  I want to believe she was giving me her "OK" on my online purchases.   Although, if she is anything like her father, maybe kicking the laptop off of me was her way of telling me not to spend the money! :)  Anyway, I've noticed in the past week or so that her movements are much stronger.  I would just like to know exactly what she is doing in there!  She was bouncing around in there for 2 hours the other night while we were watching Saturday Night Fever.  Since she seems to like the Bee Gees so much, I'm thinking we will need to put that on the iPod for delivery, maybe that will coax her out faster!




Matt has been keeping busy assembling and playing with baby gear!  Here he is figuring out the car seat and stroller system.


No comments:

Post a Comment