| 30 weeks... sorry the picture is so dark |
So far, so good! Dr. appointments are going well... everything things seems to be right on track. People always ask me how I've been feeling and I have to say I really can't complain. Even with the extra weight I'm carrying and occasional heartburn, I still feel better than I did during the 1st trimester! I have my days, and if you ask Matt he'd probably say the mood swings are starting to kick in. But we're getting closer!!!
I'm really trying to focus on finishing up the nursery. We are getting there. Changing table is up and organized. Curtains are ordered. We just need some lighting and things for the walls. Pictures coming soon.
You look GREAT! Glad to see you're feeling good. Can't wait to meet my niece. Cute shirt by the way :) Lizz got me the same one for Christmas and it's ended up being one of my favs.
ReplyDeleteAnna