Sunday, June 12, 2011

5 years



This past Friday, June 10th, Matt and I celebrated our 5 year wedding anniversary!  What an amazing 5 years it has been.  Through the good and the bad... I wouldn't want to do it with anyone else.  Time has flown by and I just can't wait to see what the future brings.

We had a great weekend together.  We were pretty excited we got Eden to bed early on our anniversary, but we both ended up falling asleep with her at 7pm.  haha.  So we celebrated on Saturday by going out to dinner at Honey's in Doylestown.  YUM!  What a nice time we had together.  It was great to go out, just the 2 of us.  But it just didn't seem right.  So today we took a family hike at Evansburg State Park with Eden.  It was so nice to get out and get some exercise.  I blame it on carrying a 10 lb. baby on my chest, but boy am I out of shape!

No comments:

Post a Comment