Ok, I have a confession. This weather is really starting to bring me down. Everyone is saying how last winter was so much worse, but I disagree. Last year, we had maybe 2 big storms, but this year it seems like we have been getting something every week! Nothing huge, but just enough to make a mess of things.
Not only am I getting a little down, but poor Roxy has just been stir crazy lately. Shih Tzu's are not big cold weather dogs. She misses her long walks and being able to run around outside. Spring is around the corner, right?! Let's hope so!!! Dreaming of sunshine and the smell of fresh cut grass today.
 |
| Pondering what it would be like to be a sleigh dog... |
 |
| Another day by the fire. |
Doesn't she look sad?! The blanket in the above picture was a gift Matt brought back from Ecuador... an alpaca blanket!!! Roxy and I both love it! So soft and warm. Speaking of gifts... I have to show you the little dress he got Eden.
 |
a tradition Ecuadorian dress
|
No comments:
Post a Comment