There is a time for everything,
and a season for every activity under heaven.
Ecclesiastes 1:3
Wednesday, October 13, 2010
Introduction
Hi everyone and welcome to our blog. We are excited to announce that we will be welcoming baby #1 around April 22nd! Our family and friends mean everything to us, and we would like to share this new season in our lives with each of you.
"For this child I have prayed, and the Lord has granted the desires of my heart." -1 Samuel 1:27
I get to be the first to post on your blog and am so happy under such joyful circumstances! We are sincerely happy for you and know that you have prayed for this. Everything is in God's timing. Kelly, i hope you are feeling ok..the first 3 months you can get pretty tired. I never got sick, just a little "icky" feeling. Matt, i hope you're prepared for a hormonal rollercoaster in your wife -- but enjoy the ride, no matter how bumpy. Can't wait to see you both next weekend! love you! -- Norma
From one cousin to another - Congratulations! So excited for you and Matt and your families!! Yea! Now it won't just be Lindsay and I with little ones. This will make great grandbaby #5! Wow!
congrats guys! that is great. ... so it may be early to start talking names but i honestly know a dude who just named their son Nolan David, Nolan after nolan ryan the picture and David just so his initials would be ND. how cool is that?!
I get to be the first to post on your blog and am so happy under such joyful circumstances! We are sincerely happy for you and know that you have prayed for this. Everything is in God's timing. Kelly, i hope you are feeling ok..the first 3 months you can get pretty tired. I never got sick, just a little "icky" feeling. Matt, i hope you're prepared for a hormonal rollercoaster in your wife -- but enjoy the ride, no matter how bumpy. Can't wait to see you both next weekend! love you!
ReplyDelete-- Norma
From one cousin to another - Congratulations! So excited for you and Matt and your families!! Yea! Now it won't just be Lindsay and I with little ones. This will make great grandbaby #5! Wow!
ReplyDeletecongrats guys! that is great. ... so it may be early to start talking names but i honestly know a dude who just named their son Nolan David, Nolan after nolan ryan the picture and David just so his initials would be ND. how cool is that?!
ReplyDeleteHEY CONGRATULATIONS!!!! IM SO HAPPY FOR YOU!. Hope you are feeling well and enjoy this time. I did...even when I was sick, I did enjoy it.
ReplyDeleteYAY!!! so excited for you guys!
ReplyDelete